Villa Soldevila | Expansive Ocean Views | 1 Bedroom Beachfront Apt. | Walk to All | Pool & Tennis
About the Marbella del Caribe
The Marbella del Caribe is the most popular beachfront building located at Isla Verde, a 1.5 miles of turquoise beach rated as the best urban beach in the world, according to USA Today. Property is located in the heart of Isla Verde Beach, walking distance to many restaurants, beach bars, nightlife, supermarkets, and casino. Only 10 minute drive from the San Juan Airport (SJU). There is a bus stop at Marbella del Caribe that takes you to Old San Juan for less than a $1.
The area is very vibrant, safe and walkable. No need to rent a car.
For Larger Groups Of Guests:
We manage several other apartments in Marbella del Caribe building that are also available to rent.
Microwave / Oven
Carbon Monoxide Detector
• Gated beachfront building with 24/7 security
• Assigned Parking (1 per apartment)
• Olympic sized beachfront swimming pool
• Basket Ball Court
• Tennis Court
• Playground for the kids
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach in San Juan
Apartment has a keyless/keypad entry. We provide a code which will allow you to open the door.
A Safe, Walkable Neighborhood
Properties on Isla Verde Ave, (near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel) are the only ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This part of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all hours, yet the apartment is very quiet with no street noise.
• No need to rent a car
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops at Marbella del Caribe building ~ 0.75¢ each way
• 10 minute drive from airport yet absolutely no airport noise ~ $9 Uber
• A 24 hour Charlie Car Rental business is located across the street
• Enterprise Car rental is also walking distance.
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains on ziplines for all ages and ability levels
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran day trip snorkeling at the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra (rated one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by travel experts)
*Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, attractions, tips and recommendations on tour companies.
Super place! We’d certainly come back!!
This is a very clean, quiet, well-managed property in a first class building. The check-in was seamless & the cooking facility & equipment was fine for us. As others have commented the view is extraordinary. There’s nothing negative that we experienced. Communications with the owner was prompt, and responsive. We’re sure to return & give this one all the stars we can.
Super beautiful and apartment as depicted, host communicated very effectively and in great time.
one of the best views in P.R
This is a very nice place for the cost. You are literally steps away from the beach and pool. I the building itself is older but the apartment has been nicely updated. Don’t let the first impression deter you. Once you get settled in you will see the reason why this is a nice place to stay. There is a Walgreens right across the street and a CVS that is a couple of blocks away. We were able to get everything we needed during our stay. The Security folks are an added plus. They were very helpful and it was nice to know that they were making sure that only those who should be in the building were. We took a cab to and from the airport to this place. The cost is between 15 and $25 each time but any other place that we went we used Uber. We didn’t have a problem getting anywhere we needed going this route. We saved quite a bit of money by not having to rent a car. The deck was my favorite spot. It was nice to be able to sit in the cool breeze and watch the waves. You have everything you need in this unit as far as appliances and utensils. My wife and I felt there was plenty of room for us to be comfortable. This place is not fancy. But if you are looking for a reasonably priced place that is oceanfront and comfortable this is the place for you.
My family and i loved it and will return again, thank you for letting us experience your home and making memories.
Unbeatable view. So close to the airport, every necessity for a nice stay provided. Absolutely stress free, we can’t wait to return!
Beautiful location. Great communication. Everything is within walking distance. Doorman was very nice. Overall a great stay.