Villa al Jardín | Golf Lover’s Retreat | Pet Friendly | Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort | Golf, Tennis & Casino
This is the perfect Caribbean retreat for those looking for a resort location that is still close to all the off-resort activities Puerto Rico has to offer. Located within the Wyndham Río Mar Grand Resort which offers 24/7 security, access to golf, tennis, a beach within the resort which is a short 2 minute drive away, resort restaurants (closest is 4 minute walk), and beachfront community pool.
Outside of the resort you have The El Yunque National Rainforest a 10-15-minute drive away, a never-ending list of great local restaurants, and access to all the great beaches of the northeast coast of Puerto Rico. The villa is 10 feet above the ground (no villas underneath it) You will absolutely love the open concept and breeze and serenity the Villa has to offer.
Beachfront large 1 bedroom (convertible to 2), 2 bath villa inside the premises of the Wyndham Resort. Two 18-hole golf courses, casino, tennis, watersports rental. Next to Puerto Rico’s top attractions (El Yunque Forest waterfalls, Biobay Lagoon & Ferry Dock).
• Spacious 1-bedroom(convertible to 2), 2-full baths in 1,300 sq. ft. area (Sleep 6)
• Master suite with king bed, in suite bathroom and private balcony
• Living room converts to a private 2nd bedroom with 2 queen futons & in suite bath
• Open family room area with an additional queen-size futon
• Elegant indoors dining and tropical outdoor dining area
• Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator and dinnerware
• Cable Televisions throughout the villa, and DVD player in the bedroom
• Fully furnished private terrace and balconies
• Fully air conditioned
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary Parking
• Crib Rental Available
• Nanny services available at a fee
• In-Villa massage available at a fee
Microwave / Oven
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Villa is inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. The resort has a beautiful turquoise long stretch of beach surrounded by lush tropical landscapes, it is very nature oriented as you very close by the waterfalls of El Yunque Forest, the bioluminescent lagoon kayak trips and the inexpensive ferry ($3 roundtrip) for day trips to the unspoiled islands of Vieques and Culebra with crystal clear waters and fabulous snorkeling. You also have on the east coast horseback riding, Zip lining, the very fun drive your own mini boat rentals or the bigger catamaran snorkeling trip. ATV or go-cart rentals are available on the foothills of the forest. Plus there are many fresh seafood restaurants in the area at very reasonable costs. None of these things you find at the city. San Juan is 25 minute car drive away.
** In 2018 TIME Magazine announced its first annual list of the World’s Greatest Places, naming the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort in Puerto Rico as one of the 100 destinations that are breaking new grounds. **
• Miles of palm lined beach with turquoise water
• Two 18-hole First-Class golf courses featuring a beachfront and a river course
• Tennis Center ranked among the top 50 in the world
• Full Service Casino
• The Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa
• Watersports Rentals
• Numerous Fine Restaurants
• Kid’s Club Programs and Playgrounds for kids
• Modern Fitness Facilities
• Villa’s Beach Club
• Elegant Shops and Flower Store
* The resort is not all-inclusive so services and activities have a cost
Guest access the villa with a code. No need to meet someone and wait for the key.
We strongly recommend having your own vehicle as there are a multitude of activities within a 30-minute drive which you will not want to miss out on. Also, the Río Mar community is an extensive one which means that while the villa is located within the same grounds as the Wyndham resort, you will still need a car if you want to grab a meal at their various restaurants, go to the casino, or get to the tennis courts and golf course.
NEARBY ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a kayak or electric boat
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and abilities
• Paddle through calm and enchanting nearby mangrove island forests
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Take a surf lessons at La Pared Beach in Luquillo
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts.
DAY TRIP ACTIVITIES:
• Spend a day shopping in Old San Juan and admiring the historical homes and forts
• Learn about the rum-making process at the world-famous Bacardí Distillery
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
Maximum occupancy is 6 persons (including children). No visitor allowed in the villa.
Beautiful place in a great location. Host was great and quick to respond. Will definitely recommend.
Cozy, quiet, and conveniently located! We can’t wait to go back!
We stayed at Beatrice’s place for 4 nights in that time we hardly ever left that part of PR, there’s so much to do and after a long day, Beatrice’s place was very clean, comfortable and very roomy, very close to everything. Read her suggestions for places to eat, and tours etc,they’re spot on!
The Airbnb was perfect ! It was cleaned it had everything we needed plus much more, we are looking forward to staying again. The host had great communication and the instructions on how to get to the location was perfect.
Clean, awesome place to relax.
This place is the only place to stay in luquillo!!! The location is safe and gated. Quiet and cozy. Convenient to attractions. The gate remote was not working and Beatrice gave a temporary solution and it was fixed next day. It was just my husband and I on vacation. We wanted a relaxing, peaceful, private time. Loved all her suggestions on places to eat. They were spot on. Thank you for a stress free vacation
Great retreat place, and in good shape, great location and security. Your instructions and videos were extremely helpful and we definitely consider staying there next time we go to Puerto Rico.
I had a wonderful stay. The place is exactly as described. It’s quiet . The security entrance and private gate made me feel safe at all times. Look forward to staying at Villa Beatrice again.
Beatrice is a great communicator . I had minor issues when I stayed but she responded very quickly .