Villa de Palmeras | Sweeping Ocean Views | Beachfront Condo @ Wyndham Rio Mar Resort | Golf & Tennis | Casino
Our villa is located 10 feet above the ground (there are no villas underneath us). Our floor is the only one that has absolutely no view obstruction due to the palm trees. Our villa is also the largest 1 bedroom in the building (only 1 per floor of this extra-large size). The access to the beach/pools is about 20 feet away along an exterior corridor. There is no need to take the elevators. It is a very nice location. It is a very exclusive and quiet area. All you hear is the waves as if they were at your footsteps.
Beachfront large 1 bedroom, 1 bath villa inside the premises of the Wyndham Resort. Two 18-hole golf courses, casino, tennis, watersports rental. Next to Puerto Rico’s top attractions (El Yunque Forest waterfalls, Biobay Lagoon & Ferry Dock).
• Spacious 1-bedroom, 1- bath in 1,100 sq. ft. area (sleep 5)
• Master bedroom with king pillow-top heavenly bed
• Stylish living room with queen sofa bed
• Available for rent: extra twin futon ($10 night), pac & play ($5 night) or crib ($20 night)
• Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dinnerware
• In-villa washer and dryer
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the villa, Blue Ray Player in the living room
• Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds
• Beachfront infinity pool, infant pool, adult lap pool and whirlpool at your footsteps
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary Parking
• Villa is 15 meters from sand
• Very peaceful and quiet. For action the hotel main building is only 75 meters away
• In-villa services available at a fee: children’s nanny and in-suite massage
Microwave / Oven
Deck / Patio
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Children Books & Toys
Pack & Play TravelCrib
Room Darkening Shades
Villa is inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. The resort has a beautiful turquoise long stretch of beach surrounded by lush tropical landscapes, it is very nature oriented as you very close by the waterfalls of El Yunque Forest, the bioluminescent lagoon kayak trips and the inexpensive ferry ($3 roundtrip) for day trips to the unspoiled islands of Vieques and Culebra with crystal clear waters and fabulous snorkeling. You also have on the east coast horseback riding, Zip lining, the very fun drive your own mini boat rentals or the bigger catamaran snorkeling trip. ATV or go-cart rentals are available on the foothills of the forest. Plus there are many fresh seafood restaurants in the area at very reasonable costs. None of these things you find at the city. San Juan is 25 minute car drive away.
** In 2018 TIME Magazine announced its first annual list of the World’s Greatest Places, naming the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort in Puerto Rico as one of the 100 destinations that are breaking new grounds. **
• Miles of palm lined beach with turquoise water
• Two 18-hole First-Class golf courses featuring a beachfront and a river course
• Tennis Center ranked among the top 50 in the world
• Full Service Casino
• The Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa
• Watersports Rentals
• Numerous Fine Restaurants
• Kid’s Club Programs and Playgrounds for kids
• Modern Fitness Facilities
• Villa’s Beach Club
• Elegant Shops and Flower Store
* The resort is not all-inclusive so services and activities have a cost
Guest access the villa with a code. No need to meet someone and wait for the key.
We strongly recommend having your own vehicle as there are a multitude of activities within a 30-minute drive which you will not want to miss out on. Also, the Río Mar community is an extensive one which means that while the villa is located within the same grounds as the Wyndham resort, you will still need a car if you want to grab a meal at their various restaurants, go to the casino, or get to the tennis courts and golf course.
NEARBY ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a kayak or electric boat
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and abilities
• Paddle through calm and enchanting nearby mangrove island forests
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Take a surf lessons at La Pared Beach in Luquillo
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts.
DAY TRIP ACTIVITIES:
• Spend a day shopping in Old San Juan and admiring the historical homes and forts
• Learn about the rum-making process at the world-famous Bacardí Distillery
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
Maximum occupancy is 6 persons (including children). No visitor allowed in the villa.
LOVED the location of the condo and the accessibility to the pools, beach, and amenities at the Wyndham. It was so convenient to walk to the 5 O’clock Somewhere bar for a quick lunch and cocktails after leaving the beach. The condo was the perfect setup for 2 adults and 2 kids. We had plenty of space and the boys were very comfortable on the fold-out couch. Huge plus having the washer and dryer in the unit to clean towels and do a quick load of laundry during the week. Overall we were very happy w/ our stay at Ocean Villas!
Amazing views and great location and convenient parking space. Great pools and landscaping. Thank you Beatrice for allowing us to enjoy your place. We would definitely consider staying again.
the view was amazing just wish we could have stayed longer.
Nice place. Beautiful area!
The apartment is as described. It’s decorated well and has a great view. The swimming pools are large, pretty, and there is easy beach access. I also liked that there was never a lot of people at the pool or beach. The beach is long and lined by palm trees. The place felt quiet and calm.
The apartment was beautiful, comfortable and equipped with everything I needed. The view is AMAZING!!! Beatrice was very helpful and the location was great!!! We will definitely come again!
We enjoyed a wonderful family week at the Ocean Villas condo. Gorgeous ocean view and easy access to the pool and the beach. The ocean view bedroom is roomy. We also liked the bright open entryway. The outdoor surroundings are beautiful. The beach provides wonderful opportunities for relaxing walks. Outdoor bar/restaurant at the nearby upscale hotel were great because I didn’t want to cook.
Great Location, gorgeous view, very clean and a well maintained resort. Villa is very spacious and convenient to local stores, Casino and great restaurant. The host is very helpful, timely in her response to emails and questions, and very willing to assist with great ideas, attractions and things to see and do in beautiful Puerto Rico. This was my first time using the Air BnB App and the host made it very easy and reassuring. The Villa has all the necessary amenities to make for a very enjoyable stay. The view is perfect and the pool deck is spacious and well maintained. Any return trip we would plan, I would have no hesitation in reaching out to the same host.
Awesome place feet from the beach and the 16th hole of the Ocean Course
Awesome location, beautiful view and the convinces of being right next to the hotel was great. Kids had a blast ! Everything was super easy and stress free. Definitely will be trying to stay again